Pay fines and charges online
You can easily and securely pay fines and charges through the library web page.
Fines and charges must be payed via “My account” at ucnbib.dk. You can pay using credit card or MobilePay Online. All payments are immediately registered and deleted from your account and if your account is blocked it will be reopened. Note! It is not possible to pay when using our mobile site.
How does it work?
- Log in at ucnbib.dk/en
- Click your name, next to 'Welcome' in the upper right corner
- Select “Fines”, where any unpaid fines and charges will be listed
- Select “Pay debts”
- You will be directed to a DIBS payment window
- Select MobilePay Online or the card, you would like to pay with
- Follow the directions
- After payment you will be directed back to your user profile
You can pay with any of the following cards:
DIBS (Dansk Internet Betalingssystem) is a thoroughly tested payment system that guarantees secure payments.
MobilePay Online is an easy and secure way to pay, where you will not share your credit card details with the library.
Click here - to read more about the loan periods and fines and charges etc.