How to search for books?
Search for books
- Select that you want to search in ”Materials”
- Type your keywords in the search box
- You can search for everything! Author, subject, year of publication, format etc.
- See also ”Search tips” if you wish to know how to truncate etc.
You can sort your search result by:
- Acquisition date
Narrowing down your search result
- Select one or more of the filter options in the left side menu
- Select one or more words in the filter*
- Click “see more” if you want more options
*The filter options are listed in Danish. Translation of the most popular filter options:
- Bog – Book
- Ebog – E-book
- Tidsskriftsartikel – Journal article
- Avisartikel – Newspaper article
- Netdokument – Web document
- Bibliotekets materialer – Library materials
- Artikler - Articles
How do I see if the book is available for checkout?
- If the book icon is green, the book is available at one or more library departments.
- Click on "Show info" to check the holdings of each library location.
Is the book available at your library department?
- Check the holdings of the library locations to determine if the book is currently available at your library department or not.
- If the book is not available at your department, you can make a reservation for the book from one of the other locations. It will usually be ready for pick-up within 1-2 days.
- Books marked “Erasmus”, “Håndbog”, “Personalehylde” or “Semester” are not to be on loan.