Here you will find links to information about countries worldwide. The country information is social, historical, and economical but you will also find information on lifestyle, consumption and market conditions.
- See also Where to find articles to find current information.
BERI - Business Environment Risk Index
Country risk ratings
CIA World Factbook
Up-to-date general descriptions of countries worldwide. (In English)
Deloitte: Taxation and Investment Guides and Country Highlights
A guide on how to do business, describing investment, taxation regulations, legal aspects, and business opportunities in a number of countries.(In English)
Global Market Information Database. Here you will find consumer information for about 80 countries.
Select Consumers –> Consumer Trends and Lifestyles. Then select country and analysis in the Analysis Finder box and click Go.
- Also note Country Reports and Consumers in 2020. (In English)
Here you will find market information as well as comprehensive country analysis. Most country analyses include PESTLE analyses.
- Search for the country and find the analysis in the Countries section of the Research Type menu at the top of the screen. (In English]
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. The Trade Council. Market Information
Search for a specific country and find analyses as well as articles about the country.
- To get full access to the reports, you must log in with a user profile. User profiles are free of charge. (In Danish and English)
OECD iLibrary & Statistics
Macroeconomic statistics and analyses on the current economic development both in the OECD countries and other industrial countries. [In English)
- Take a specific look at OECD Economic Outlook and OECD Economic Surveys within Books ->Annuals & Outlooks.